NON-BINDING TRANSLATION FROM THE GERMAN LANGUAGE – FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY
Responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is
Pharmadrug International GmbH
Saseler Chaussee 191A
Tel.: +49 (0)40 28 80 58 18-0
Fax: +49 (0)40 28 80 58 18-3
2. General purposes of processing
We use personal data for the purpose of operating the website and, if necessary, for creating product-specific offers.
3. What data we use and why
The hosting services we use to provide the following services: infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage and database services, security and technical maintenance services we use to operate the site.
In doing so, we or our hosting provider processes inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this website based on our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of our website. Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO combined with Art. 28 GDPR.
3.2 Access data
We collect information about you when you use this website. We automatically collect information about your usage and interaction with us and register information about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our website (so-called server log files). Access data includes:
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- transferred amount of data
- message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code)
- Browser type and browser version
- operating system
- Referer URL (i.e. the previously visited page)
- Websites accessed by the user’s system through our website
- Internet service provider of the user
- IP address and the requesting provider
We use this log data without assignment to you or other profiling for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our website, but also for the anonymous recording of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and the extent and nature of Use of our website and services, as well as for billing purposes, to measure the number of clicks received from cooperation partners. Based on this information, we can provide personalized and location-based content, analyze traffic, troubleshoot and improve our services.
This is also our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 f) GDPR.
We reserve the right to retrospectively review the log data if, on the basis of concrete evidence, there is a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use. We store IP addresses in the logfiles for a limited period of time, if this is necessary for security purposes or for the provision of services or the billing of a service, eg. For example if you use one of our offers. After termination of the order process or after receipt of payment, we will delete the IP address if it is no longer required for security purposes. We store IP addresses even if we have a specific suspicion of a crime in connection with the use of our website. In addition, as part of your account, we save the date of your last visit (for example, when registering, logging in, clicking links, etc.).
We use so-called session cookies to optimize our website. A session cookie is a small text file that is sent by the respective servers when visiting a website and stored on your hard disk. As such, this file contains a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. These cookies are deleted after you close your browser. For example you can use the shopping cart feature across multiple pages.
We also use a small amount of persistent cookies (also small text files stored on your device) that remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit it. These cookies are stored on your hard drive and delete themselves after the given time. Their lifespan is 1 month to 10 years. This will enable us to present our offer in a more user-friendly, effective and secure way, and to show you, for example, information tailored to your interests on the page.
The cookies store about the following data and information:
- log-in information
- Language settings
- entered search terms
- Information about the number of visits to our website and use of individual features of our website.
If the cookie is activated, it will be assigned an identification number and no assignment of your personal data to this identification number will be made. Your name, IP address or similar data that would allow the cookie to be associated with you will not be included in the cookie. Based on the cookie technology, we only receive pseudonymous information, for example, which pages of our shop were visited, which products were viewed, etc.
You can set your browser so that you are informed in advance about the setting of cookies and can decide on a case-by-case basis whether you exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general, or that cookies are completely prevented. This may limit the functionality of the website.
3.4 Data to fulfill our contractual obligations
We process personal data that we need to fulfill our contractual obligations, such as name, address, e-mail address, ordered products, billing and payment data. The collection of this data is required for the conclusion of the contract.
The deletion of the data takes place after expiry of the warranty periods and legal retention periods. Any data associated with a user account (see below) will in any case be retained for the time this account is maintained.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 b) GDPR, because this data is needed so that we can fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
3.5 E-Mail contact
When you contact us (eg via contact form or e-mail), we process your details for the processing of the request as well as for the case that follow-up questions arise.
If the data processing takes place for the execution of pre-contractual measures, which take place upon your request, or, if you are already our customer, for the execution of the contract, the legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 b) DSGVO.
We process further personal data only if you consent to it (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR) or we have a legitimate interest in the processing of your data (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR). A legitimate interest is for example, responding to your email.
3.6 Use of social media plug-ins
- We currently use the following social media plug-ins: LinkedIn. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that if you visit our website, we do not initially transfer any personal data to the providers of the plug-ins in general. You can identify the provider of the plug-in by the marking above the initial letter or the logo. We offer the possibility to communicate directly with the plug-in provider via the button. By clicking on the button and thereby activating it; the plug-in provider is informed that you have visited the respective website of our online-offers. In addition, the data described under section 3 is transferred.
- We have no influence on the collected data and data processing processes, nor are the full extent of the collection, the purposes of the processing and the storage periods known to us. We also have no information regarding the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
- The plug-in-provider saves your personal data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertisements, market research and/or the needs-oriented design of its website. Such analysis takes place (even for users that are not logged-in) for presentation of user-oriented advertisements and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on the website. You have the right to object to the generation of such user profiles, the exercise of which you need to contact the respective plug-in provider. Through these plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social media and other users, to improve our offers and to make their design more interesting. Legal foundation for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 (1) 1 f) GDPR.
- The transfer of the data takes place whether you have an account at the plug-in provider and are logged-in or not. If you are logged-in at a plug-in provider, the data collected at our website will be connected to the account of the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and e.g. link this page, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and publicly shares it with your contacts. We recommend that you log-out on a regular basis after using social media, especially before activating the button, as you can thereby prevent a mapping to your profile at the plug-in provider.
- Further information on the purpose of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy statements of these providers. There you can also get more information about your rights and possibilities to protect your privacy by adjusting the user settings.
- Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL to their privacy statements:
a) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn acts under the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google acts under the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
3.6 Usage of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographic information. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data about the use of map features by visitors. For more information about Google’s data processing, please refer to the Google Privacy Notice. There you can also change your personal privacy settings in the privacy center.
For detailed instructions on how to manage your own data related to Google products, click here. www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US framework.
3.7 Usage of scriptlibraries (Google Webfonts)
In order to render our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries on this website, such as: Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google web fonts are transferred to the cache of your browser to prevent multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web fonts or prohibits access, content will be displayed in a standard font.
The call of script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library. It is theoretically possible – but currently also unclear whether and if so for what purposes – that operators of such libraries collect data.
4. storage time
Unless specifically stated, we store personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes pursued.
In some cases, the legislator provides for the retention of personal data, for example in tax or commercial law. In these cases, the data will be stored by us only for these legal purposes, but not otherwise processed and deleted after expiration of the statutory retention period.
5. Your rights as data controller
Under applicable law, you have various rights to your personal information. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the address specified in section 1.
Below is an overview of your rights.
5.1 Right to confirmation and information
You have the right to clear information about the processing of your personal data.
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to ask us for free information about your personal data stored together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
- the right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you or restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the implications and intended effects of such processing for you.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
5.2 Right to rectification
You have the right to demand that we correct and, if necessary, complete your personal data.
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
5.3 Right to be deleted („Right to be forgotten“)
In a number of cases, we are required to delete your personal information.
According to Art. 17 (1) GDPR, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data without delay and we are obliged to delete your personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- They revoke their consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- In accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, you object to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing according to Art. 21 (2) GDPR.
- The personal data were processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
If we have made the personal data publicly available and if we are obliged to delete it in accordance with Art. 17 (1) GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, for data controllers who are responsible for the personal data, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs Process Data, informing you that you have requested deletion of any links to such personal information or copies or replications of such Personal Information.
5.4 Right to restriction of processing
In a number of cases, you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
You have the right to require us to restrict processing if any of the following conditions apply:
- The accuracy of your personal information is contested by you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
- the processing is unlawful and you have objected to the deletion of personal data and have instead requested the restriction of the use of personal data;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
- You have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it is not certain that the justified reasons of our company outweigh yours.
5.5 Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive, transmit or transmit any personal data relating to you in a machine-readable manner.
You have the right to receive the personal information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to submit that information to another person without hindrance, provided that
- the processing on a consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1
a) GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR or a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR; and 1. the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para
- the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible.
5.6 Right of objection
You have the right to object to the lawful processing of your personal data by us if this is based on your particular situation and if our interests in processing do not prevail.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (e) or (f) GDPR for reasons arising from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If personal data are processed by us in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under Article 89 (1) of the GDPR Unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
5.7 Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner.
There is no automated decision-making based on personal data collected.
5.8 Right to revoke a data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
5.9 Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
6. Data Security
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities.
Your personal data will be transmitted encrypted with us. This applies to your orders and also to the customer login. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system, but point out that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
To safeguard your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures in accordance with Art. 32 DSGVO, which we always adapt to state-of-the-art technology.
We also do not warrant that our offer will be available at specific times; Disturbances, interruptions or failures can not be excluded. The servers we use are regularly backed up carefully.
7. Disclosure of data to third parties, no data transfer to non-EU countries
Basically, we only use your personal data within our company.
If and to the extent that we engage third parties in the performance of contracts (such as logistics service providers), they will only receive personal data to the extent that the transmission is required for the corresponding service.
In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing („order processing“), we contractually obligate processors to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of data protection laws and to ensure the protection of the data subject’s rights.
Data transmission to agencies or persons outside the EU outside of the case referred to in paragraph 4 does not take place and is not planned.
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy, please contact:
Pharmadrug International GmbH
Saseler Chaussee 191A